OK. The countdown is ticking and September 9 is just five days away. One after the other the curtains are being lifted to reveal what announcements on Apple’s mega event at San Francisco. However, apart from the usual iPhone launch, Apple Watch might also witness new colours being added to its offerings.
So what hints are Siri giving us this time? None actually as there is no official confirmation from Apple in this regard. But if rumors are to be taken into contention, then it’s said that Apple will launch a new set of colors to the Apple Watch and its special sport band.
The details of the colors are still murky, but speculations are rife that Apple may introduce the Watch with a new range of colors. In the past, Apple had gone with the classic gold bracelet along with funky red, trendy yellow and diplomatic blue.
However, a news which has actually been confirmed, is that apart from Watch OS 2, no other Apple Watch upgrades or announcements are scheduled for the event. Apple may, however, throw in a surprise at the end of the event wherein the spotlight will be on the iPhones.
The resounding success of Apple Watch is a completely different matter on its own. But, to put it straight, the Watch has been making a living by killing its traditional counterparts. Already over 3.6 million units have been shipped as of now. The Apple Watch has also helped reduce the market share of traditional watches by 14 percent and on the way snatching 20 percent of the wearable’s market share in the process.
Till the event is wrapped up and everyone’s home, more rumors and speculations will fly soon. And this time it may not be Siri you’ll turn to for hints.
Recommended for you
- Apple Receives Patents For Its Apple Watch Sport Band, Classic Buckle and Link Bracelet designs
- Apple sends out invite for its March 9 event, Apple Watch likely to be announced
- Apple gives developers exclusive access to fine-tune their apps before Apple Watch launch
- Apple Watch expected to ship 15 million units in 2015, says Strategy Analytics
- Apple Watch will replace your car keys, battery to last a full day, says Tim Cook
- Apple Watch’s Swiss launch delayed due to patenting issues
- The Apple Watch is here, and so is the re-invented, re-imagined MacBook
- Apple TV Set To Take On The Xbox One and PS4